Tuesday, March 17, 2009

a women should understand another...

Halu…I didn’t write anything for weeks..been busy with almost everyday n weekends filled with programs & sometimes problems. Sigh!

Anyway..these few days I’ve been thinking about this women, no need name or we just call her Minachi..hehehe..so this Minachi somehow allowed herself to be the third person n a relationship, I wuz like “how the f**k this women allow herself to be in this position?”..maybe its easy for me to say as I’m not the 1 in her shoe, but try this “u are a women..how would u feel if u’re the 1 in this years time relationship & this 3rd person came?” how would u feel?? Sad..? Heart broken..? well, I believe this Minachi refuse to think. Statistically dear Minachi u wont be happy..Come on u don’t expect to be happily ever after when u “stole” him from someone else right..? Have u ever think of how he truly feel? Just maybe he’s still very much deep in love with his first girlfriend?
Actually what I wanted to say is not what this Minachi have done. But what we, all women, should :

1. We should have a man that suits us, not someone that suits others.
2. We should have his whole heart, not partly.
3. We should be able to feel free to trust him. Would u feel that way if u know he have some else in his heart?
4. We should have him for ourselves ONLY! (Well I’m not gonna share My B).

My list will get longer n longer but there’s no way to see in the future where we gonna stand. In between a relationship or in a relationship with someone in between..still if its me..if I ever be in this Minachi position I would NEVER ever used “shaman way” or “bomoh” way (voodoo) to have him. I would rather tell him to choose for himself, let the best women wins his whole heart rather than have a part of him ONLY..sigh!
But that just me..people cope in their own way. Seriously Minachi..do u think u’ll be happy? After what u have done..i doubt it. I always believe in “balasan Tuhan” is 10times greater than what the sufferer felt. So, just imagine how many times heart broken u’re going to be if u broke a heart..
A women should be able to understand another..thats what my best friend told me. Shayang..i don’t believe in those words anymore. Unless u add “…if only that women would think positively & not decide using her ‘kepala lutut’ a.k.a patella..” har..har..har..

1 comment:

  1. A women should be able to understand another.. (i dOnt believe in it either)

    n btw..it wub be like triliOns zilliOns Allah will pay it back..either by cash or credit card..

    ReplyDelete