Wednesday, February 3, 2010

..lil explanation..

there's one day one of my closest fren..out of nowhere send me a text message:

'aku terasa nak bg advice.Never fall in love or care about sumone more than yourself. if u want love, find sumeone tat loves u more than u love them..dun teach ur heart 2 love, teach ur heart to think..becoz love hurts....'

hurm..s0 i was like "demn, am i in love with sumone who loves me more or not??"...hahahaa..at tat time i was convinced tat person does love me more..darn it! i was so stupid..huhu..

well..wat makes me so confident? come to think of it again...there's nothing..demn again. lets just name this person as B it will make it easier for me later to explain..Lol..
so it all started with a stupid text messages..while at the time B was having a rough time with B gf. i came out of no where and B was telling all the problem B n the gf were having & i wus like..wateve..but then i feel so attached to B. and then they broke-up, and me come in B's life..

well the real deal is i spend 2 years waiting for B to really let go the gf..and then i refuse to continue my degree & when to work for another 2 years and when everything had really settle down B was having an affair with another women..so demn2x! wtf??

all these while i shud have listen to my fren's advice..all these while but unfortunately i didnt... so now i was thinkin, what if i told everyone this advice? then there'll be no more love in this world..becoz everybody is trying to find the person who love them more than they love that person..muahahaa..darn it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment