Friday, April 10, 2009

DEAR FREN...

hey..been few weeks since my last post. im bz with stuff..fren's stufff n mine as well.
just finished watching Grey's Anatomy (season 5)..huhu..its sad n happy but mostly sad n romance..anyway, everybody shud watch it.want my copy?? Rm5 for 1 series..hahaa.

this is not actually my topic..i wanna talk bout anger. today im so fucking angry with sume1 who i still consider as my fren. im not proud of this fren of mine and im so fucking angry. so..the thing is u claim tat ur in love with some1. u wanna b with this some1 (who happens to be my fren as well, damn, its a small world), u ask this person to leave behind her fren to b with u (or its her decision, i dunno) and then out of nowhere now ur claiming u dun want her around..said she doesnt spend much time with u? she's too fucking bz with her job? so ur moving on..opsie..moving back to ur 'X' since she'll b able to spend time with u, to take care of u..

this earth had never move backward..so i believe, strongly, tat we shud b moving foward not backward. and dear fren listen to me..'antoo' or no 'antoo', ghost or no ghost, this wat happen this thing is stupid. she's been bz since u know her, so dun expect her to change..u accept her like tat before so live with it. dun complaint after u have promised to her to b together. . . u have been doing the same fucking thing over n over n over again.

its all not for me to judge..watever happens between the 2 of u is totally not my problem. but both of u are my fren & each time there's a problem u wud cum running and ask for advise, wud told me almost everything and hope tat i wud c it from where u c it. i do c it from ur view fren, but u never, i repeat, never listen or follow any of my advise nor others advices. u do it ur own way and u expect all of us to accecpt ur decision which when sumthing goes wrong again we'r the 1 who have to listen to everything?? but here's the thing..i'm fucking tired of all this!! so if u think this time i wud stand here n be strong for u, u'r WRONG..go find some1 who can because i CANT take any of this no more.

dear fren..one more thing, i'll stand for her here. i will try my very best to b here for her..n i am giving up on u..

1 comment: