Friday, April 17, 2009

true love..??

true love..does it really exist? i dunno..but i hope so..hehe..i'm sure most of us = women/men believe in true love. well, everybody have their very own version of true love which always end with happy ending right? will everyone have their happy ending? i wonder.. but when i looked around there's no such thing as happy ending. because eventhough u'd end up with the 1 person u wanna b with, there's always "something" happen in ur relationship after tat..its just how life is..or is it??


so wat do u call those who got to be with "the one"? i'll call them lucky, a very lucky person. for example, one of my fren end up marrying her high school sweet heart..but before tat she did go through hard time getting to know the hubby family and this very 'outgoing' fren of mine have to wear 'tudung' to tackle the hubby mom. my lucky fren..haha..God Bless both of u!

another questions is how wud u really noe u have found "the one"?from my own experiences, i'll say u'll never noe for sure..ahaha..bcos me, after a 6 years relationship..when i tot i knew everything bout my-x..it turn out to b the other way around..demn! so, is true love a gamble? u tell me..

and then what about the phrase people always said.."klu da jodoh x kemana" i think this quote came from a Malay movie isn't? do u really believe in 'jodoh'? dun ask me..i'm clueless..hahaa..


my real question is where does the idea true love came from? movies we watch? books we read? or from our fren? parents maybe? i dunno..for me i'll say its the movie fault..hehee...my example wud be "p/s-I love U"..huhu..nice..




No comments:

Post a Comment