Sunday, January 10, 2010

...please...

hurm..its late, im watching Manchester United playing against Birmingham..then sumthing makes me think, a whisper..wat had happened to me?wat really happen?i actly didnt noe..didnt really understand it either..

i've always believe there's no way i'll looked the other way other than this..other than wat i have rite now.but sumething happened n now i cant really looked back the way i used to before..i wonder wat had happen..did i lose my mind?or am im bored?wat had changed?can love just dies?or disappeared?is it even possible?then i remember a fren quote:

"Love never dies a natural death.
It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source.
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals.
It dies of illness and wounds;
it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing"

so myb somewhere in the middle i lost my replenishing source? or did i got tired of all the blindness, errors n betrayals?and all tis makes the love dies..........

i just dunno..but wat im very sure rite now, if i ever found Love again..please let it stay n please dun make me turn my head another way again. please....coz i felt so tired, so weak, so fragile n so hopeless..sh0w me da way to keep my Love alive..please?

No comments:

Post a Comment