Saturday, January 23, 2010

RE: things i want to do after a break-up..

1. Lay down at the beach the whole day - DONE
2. Eat lots of lots of lots of ice cream - NOT YET
3. go bungee jumping - WHER TO FIND THIS THING??
4. workout at the gym 4 hours a day for whole month - STARTING FROM FEB!!
5. shout as loud as I can - DONE
6. go mountain climbing - NOT YET
7. try scuba diving – but I have to learn swimming 1st - I'LL SKIP THIS,AHAHA..
8. go backpack to Europe – haha..nice2 - ANYONE?LETS JOM??
9. drink oranges juice only the whole day - DONE
10. watch every movie at the cinema in 1 day - NOT YET..DEMN
11. lepaking with my bestfriends at chilli’s - AWIN..PJA..CIK EMA..NURUL..NALINS..LETS JOM!!
12. go clubbing - NOT YET..DEMN AGAIN
13. smoke the whole box of cigarettes in 1 hour - DONE!!
14. listen to every single love song I can find in my room - DONE
15. take my picture every 1 minutes for the whole day - TMROW LA..EHEH
16. lepaking alone at starbuck with coffee only - DONE
17. send a different sms to every phone number in my handphone - NOT YET..
18. go karaoke.. - TODAY!!
19. learn tae kwon do back..& try to get black belt - SKIPPING!
20. try surfing..hahaha - I LOIKE!! ANYONE WITH ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment