Tuesday, August 7, 2012

27

Rite now im officially 27y.o

Hehe..so old oledy meh..

Wat to do..im 27 y.o and still so far away from wat i wanna be..

But Alhamdulillah im pretty happy with my life so far..

Yes i have my ups and down..well, who doesn't,aite?

I realized i've miss a few dreams..

Which i cant have from where i stand aite now..huhu

1. Didnt get to represent malaysia in hockey..i throw tat dream so far away when i continue my studies in Arau before..adeh, still thinks i cud have done better..shud have struggle more..

2. Get degree in physioterapy..another set back, but all n all i still glad i decided to work first, i might not b where i am rite now if i continue studies for my degree..not my 'rezeki'

So other than these two thing i still can fight, can struggle, can strive for it..

From where i c things rite now, Allah got better plan for me..so i'll keep my head up high..doa for the besh n believe sumday i cud look back n smile..

P/s- life doesnt always end up the way we plan but all the set back doesnt mean we have failed..its simply shows there are millions possibility in life! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment