Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Marriage

These days couple of my friends told me bout their marriage..
They just divorced their wifey..adoiyai
And one of them have only been married for few months..just imagine how tats make me feel.

Honestly,this is how i feel..Im scare of marriage..does marriage even last these days? Looking around, i realized most of my friends are having marriage problem. It makes me wonder, wat have gone wrong? This doesnt seems real..its like watching telenovela on tv3, demn..before this, i dun think our parents face these thing..divorce percentage are getting higher nowadays..the question is y?

Is this happened because of our level of stress is increasing these days? Or because women believe in their rights to speak out their opinion? Or because of our expectation are increasing,higher and higher each days?

Well,i have no answer..(mls mau cari jwpan jgk), but from where i see things and from wat my friends told me its basically because of unfulfill desire or needs..a person desire or needs from their partner vary..

For example, i need sumone who always care about me..constantly check on me.which might not be wat u need..i desire for sumone who can give me opinion not sumone who decide for me..sumone else might want the opposite..

So moral of the story, each n everyone of us shud master one thing and one thing only..the ability to understand wat our partner needs n desire..if u fulfill these they will be happy..happy partner = happy marriage. Which is a department where mens always failed..lalalaa..jgn mrh ey, but its kinda true..

Apart from tat..I feel sad. It seems like women is the cause of the problem..we want so much, we expect too much and we desire too much..is tat the case? I dunno..and i wont judge. But to me communicate what u want, dun expect men to understand..they wont believe me..u have to tell them. They wont listen in the beginning, but use other method to buried those thought in their brains..ladies, come on use ur imagination n creativity..hehee..

Marriage is hard work..n life is sumthin u cant predict or forecast..hehe..so redha n doa for the besh..

P/s-gd luck ladies.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment