Saturday, February 7, 2009

friends Or enemy?

Last night I have the weirdest dream of all. I dreamed of someone I didn’t even want to call my friend, funny huh? Well, during my study for my diploma I have a few friends which right now I didn’t even know if I can call them my friends or not.. I’m not going to mention any names, but I sure hope if they are reading this at least I got to remind them how much fun it used to be.

Most of my friends during that time are just normal girl with no side income and Pa&Ma supporting us for studies. Of course the money were never enough..our pocket were almost at all time empty but still we’ll laugh at it and at every silly thing we can think of..hurm, we shared almost everything even a plate of rice. But that was those days…nowadays; all I can see is hatred which I can’t imagine where it could come from.

Once in a while I would ask Awien, what really happened to us all? And she would make me laugh as we would have before. I surely & definitely didn’t have any idea what happened between us back there, but I’m sure if we can talk through it we can solve everything..but that just me. I can’t do this on my own..only if u guys can open up and talk..only if….

I had know a few of them for years back during school time but still it’s like friendship meant nothing to them. Maybe the friendships were never there, so nothing is missing for them. Maybe… or maybe it’s just jealousy.

All I know, I’m happy with my life now. With Awien on my side & sometimes Pja..hahaa..i don’t mind as long as these two people (and my Bosh) are right by my side. I just wish someday those people can look back & use their rational brain and see how much they have lost….


No comments:

Post a Comment