Wednesday, February 4, 2009

weekly Ritual

on my way home last night, i was thinking of having somekind of weekly ritual..never done this before, some people do the movie night or clubbing nite..i've enough movie & clubbing just not for me..hahaa
eventually, after my slow ride home i've decided to do "Reading Ritual" every saturday nite. nice huh? at least i'm improving my english..hahaa..(see teacher,i'm a good student).
so, for my so called "Reading Ritual" this week i gotta go find a new book.obviously i'm not gonna read the same book again..daa! on second thought i should start next week lar right..i dont have time to go buy books right now.so saturday night go buy books first then next week i'll start my "RR" lar..hehee..
the typical me..ahakz!

2 comments:

  1. r u sure bout it??
    RR...or maybe u shud juz stay on ur PSR..muahahha!! or u cud...KHATAM Quran lar babe.. *wink*

    but as ur teacher..i'll giv u one of my latest boOk lor..
    hows tat sOund?? gOooood.. i noe..ahahhaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bole x i nk comment...
    supposed to be..

    sarawak: ....i never BEEN to

    new zealand: .....of my FRIENDS SAID

    carribean: ....awien wud say 'OMG JOM LAR PEGI!!!'

    hahhaha!!!

    ReplyDelete