Friday, June 22, 2012

Its a NO!

Topic for today..how to say NO which mean NO..

japanese - nashi
Russian - net
Turkish - Yok
Welsh - Dim
Vietnamese - Khong
Chinese - meiyou
Dutch - geen
French - aucun
German - kien
Hindi - nahim

..and the list continue..

Recently i have to say NO to sumone who wanted more than just close frens.but the thing is he demand for answer when i finally says NO,he keep on pushing n wanting for more..wat else should i say? Adoi la..im not a state to let anyone in my life. Why cant he understand tat? I've explained to him before n he keeps on going like wat i said didnt register in his head..haish, i dun understand him at all..

Let me explain bout my heart..i might looked strong but the truth is my heart are so frigile..once i let u in n u hurt me, my recovery wud b very slow..n i need sumone with me at tat time..so u promise u wont hurt me but then said if i dun say yes right now u dunno will u b here tomorrow as i quote his own word "ati x tetap kalau da lame2.."
Adoiyai, how am i suppose to say yes when he roughly says "i might break ur heart sumday..". Can i say wat the F? Huhuu..i cant let him in..watever..

So now, im staying away n u keep on pushing for answer..wat else should i say, please move on? Loosing him as a fren had hurt so much n the 'pushing' is hurting the relationship even more..i wont answer any of his text anymore..everything i do is been misunderstood.

Please understand no every women says NO means YES..

Myb its my fault..men n women arent meant to b close fren..like he said, "penah ke i lyn u cm kawan?"..but he treated every gurl like tat kot..so watever lagik. Bleukk..hate u!



No comments:

Post a Comment