Friday, June 15, 2012

Protest!

Since i cant sleep, here are my plan of protest!

1. Play hockey - hehee..yesterday i played hockey with my students..wallawey, havent play for a few months n i've lost my touch, ouch..cant even dribble properly? Demn..need training badly. But wat i l0ike is the body aching after the workout make me feel so ALIVE! Muahaha.. Devil laugh..my doc advice "no sports for 3months after surgery ya?" ...so THIS IS A PROTEST! Can feel the pain on my surgery area after the game but who cares?

2. Hair cut - im still thinkin shud i cut my hair? Hurm..still considering..hurm..myb i shud..it will make my head a lil bit lighter..cut it short lar! THIS IS A PROTEST! Tomorrow la cut my hair..the third PROTEST is calling..ngee!

3. Go Genting! - a fren ask me whether i wud like to accompany her there..free room, just relax myself..but the thing is im sleepy, can i drive tat far? Lolololo..if i fall asleep while drivin to Genting..erm, cant b kot..the road there very laayaaann..hehee..but baby neo didnt change tires yet..huhu..consider..consider but THIS IS A PROTEST..who care?ahaha..lets jom..Genting ere i come!

4. Next PROTEST..erm, still thinkin..


P/s- this is a PROTEST..i dun care if i ever sleep or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment