Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Exam..

Huhu..finally tmorrow is the day, my final examination day..im lucky got face two paper tmorrow..wallawey..cm xdo ari laen da..mangkok tol. Neway, im studying..yeah rite, no la im typing 4 my blog first then im gonna study..

So tomorrow another day tat i need to pass quickly..dun wanna waste any extra minutes on it..please go faster mr.tomorow, i have too many thing inside my head n too lil time to take it out..so kalu kite kaji, kite kupas.....

So, im copying a fren tweets:
Jatuh..berdiri lagi
Gagal..cuba lagi
Kalah..bangkit lagi
Sampai Tuhan kata 'sudah sampai masanya aku ambil kamu pergi'

So moral of the story..i will b up again, i will rise up n face the world again. I will not gave up..n sum how i will prove to YOU tat i am better than this..

Tats all for today my fund raisin notes are calling me..hehee..

Good nite peeps..

P/s- tired..need a hug ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment