Monday, July 2, 2012

July..!

Here comes july..huhu..time had passed so fast ey?

Today im picking up my life slowly..learning to b strong just for me.
So im picking up pieces of me..one by one..little my little..in the search to b whole again..

I've never been alone for almost 8 years..wallawey..but sumhow rite now this just feel right..i feel calm..i feel alone..huhu..

Life must go on..if i wanna b happy i gotta live my life today..

So i gotta set a new goals..i dun wanna b lost again. I wanna be me..just me..
The focus rite now is me, myself n i..

New goals..here we go:
1. Finnish my studies in 3sems..
2. Find new environment - should i move out from s.alam or should i find another job??hurm..still thinkin
3. New workout plan..this actly can b very very interesting..LOL
4. Play more..hockey, paintball (new love..hehe..loike!)
5. Buy houz..adoi been delayin this thing for a year now, come on leeya focus!
6. Ooo..almost forgot i thing..t-touch! Hehe..gambatte, kumpul duit!

Enough till tis 6 thing..cant focus on too many thing at once kn..so let the game begin again..

P/s - Starting again ..is a prove that i am not scared anymore, that i am better..come wat ever may, i'll b standing tall alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment