Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Reward

Morn peeps..

Topic of the day, how do u reward yourself?
Hurm..me, i used to reward myself with good food..hehe..tats how i turn of to be 'tebal' like tis..i used to spend money for places like Chillies', Merche', Tony Romas..but now i realized y should i spend money for food when i wanted to loose weight (for Awien's wedding)???

Hehe..the truth is i saw sumthing SUPER DUPER NICE this eve..Tissot T-race! Caught my eyes..heart skips a beat..saliva dripping..hehe..<-- tis is how i imagine myself at tat time. But then i recall tat i have OTHER importance commitment coz ramadhan is coming then raya then i think i need to buy sumthin for my mom (phone & washin machine), so i walked away from my lovely Tissot shop..huaaaaaahuaaaahuaaa...(nak tisssottttttt....!)

So i said to my self, be patient dear heart..kumpul duit dulu then i will reward myself with this if i cud finish my degree @3.5 cgpa..huhuuu..so still got time to save sum money. and i did asked sumone to reward me with this nice thing, hehe..pow!

Moral of the story...hurmm..ntah ape tah,..hurm..ha, Once a while we need to reward ourself..we sometimes worked too hard n think about peeps around us more than ourself n we forgot that in the end peeps cant make us happy when we r not happy with ourself..so, lets reward ourself n live happily ever after? Ahaha..reward is motivation for me,tat its..

Lets go sholat subuh..n have a great day peeps!

P/s- Many wud belive in lies bcos the truth requires changes..heart,please b strong, please change.....

No comments:

Post a Comment