Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Different

Life can change a person into sumthin or sumonelse..true enough

We can looked at life from various perspective & dependin on which view ur seeing ur life can in fact change u..

For example if i looked at life as a coward then i might sees life as frightening, terrible and scary

Whereas if i took a different stand and b brave i might sees life as promising, colourful n joyful..

Its all about where u put ur feet n wat u decide wat u want..

Today i know i shud take a stand..i shud put my feet on the ground that i want..

But all i cud think of was the lyric from this song:

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall

I realize im not brave enough..not yet..wud i ever b brave? I myself wonder..but then the song goes:

But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer..

I know im looking at u everytime i needed the strength..& i guess its not impossible to take a lil step..one at a time..as long as we'll end up where we wanna be right? I know where i wanna b..i hope u too know where u wanna b.. :)

P/s - Im holding on my 'sumday' & if tis doesn't worked out i believe we're meant for sumthin better..xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Ayat Mmg power.. Tp bile bace dgn berlagu, rupenye mmg btol ini adalah lagu! Huahuahua~

    ReplyDelete