Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's a wrap

Hello 2013..well, pejam celik pejam celik tdo..then suddenly 2013 is already here..well..well..

How do i wrap my 2012? Erm..to concluded everything i'll choose 10 words..

1. Busyy..from Jan to Dec..nonstop

2. Beautiful..lotts of new experiences, the good n bad its all beautiful. Depends on which angle u choose to look at it la..but all n all i'll say beautiful

3. Lost..yup, i've lost my way along my 2012 journey sumhow..

4. Found..hikhikhik..along the way i'll also found sumthing ;)

5. Focus..i've learn to b focused on things that really matter to me

6. Friends - well, met new one..old friends as well n really (finally) realized which are friends and which is not

7. Cute - erm..cute moment in 2012 for example the day awin n axlan got married, kekeke..muke cuak lan mmg xley lupe..

8. Family - didnt have enough time to spend with my family..super bz kn..adooii

9. Study..M.A.L.A.S..apeponxbole!

10. Resolution - to be under 49kg..kunun sgt, lucky me mak dara didnt force me to wear kebaya..alalala..i will continue this resolution..hehehe..

All and all, year 2012 have been a bitter sweet year..an experience to be learn not just to be remember. I hope im a better person in whole for 2013.. I will not say goodbye to all the beautiful memories of 2012 but rather embraced it and with all my heart hope those happy moments will meet me again in 2013..Insha Allah

Happy new year..

P/s - i've loved u in 2012 & i will love u more in 2013..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment