Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My weakness

I've decided to list down my own weakness for me to rectify my mistakes n create a new me..hurm..here goess..

1. Arrogant - i dun listen to people telling me bad thing about sumone until i face the situation myself. If u'r telling me A##hol% is an ass i wont believe u until the same shits happens to me. More over i tend not to be cautious too..demn! Then i'll end up feeling stupid..

2. Ignorance - i tend to be Ignorance sometimes. Dun wanna listen to others eventhough the solution is better..this usually happens when im with sumone close to me..i tend to listen to people who have no relation to me, mybe its a sense of respect..Or just pain stupidity..again..huhuhuu

3. Give up - i noe myself, i'll give 100% then when things does go as planned i'll keep on pushing till one day all i can feel is numbness..nothing, just nothing..tats just me giving up..n i hate it, hate when it happens..


P/s - I have a lot of weakness..these just a few of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment