Sunday, January 27, 2013

Saya sudah berikrar!

Well, i've been thinkin to write this entry but somehow it just dun feel like the rite time..hehe..

So, the thing is i finally got my "saya sudah berikrar!" card..after a few attempt to register as organ donor..huhu..this card arrived last year actually, early of disember to my mummy's house..so basically my family know i've become a donor after the card arrives...alalalaa..lupe nak gtau dlu, ahakszz..

I got no respond from mama other than:

Mama - nak derma ape tuh?sume?

Yna - Erm..dak aih..hehe..


And i just pause there with no answer..huhu..well i know my mom dun wanna see me in not so 'sempurna' state (if i happened to be donating)..so i just goin to give away all my internal organs..except bones n eyes.

So..saya sudah berikrar! Hehe..

P/s- dun worry bout me, i just want u to be proud of me..

No comments:

Post a Comment