Sunday, January 6, 2013

Kantoiii...

This morn i have exam paper..and guess wat, i didnt realized i got paper till last nite around 9pm..lalalalaa..so i studied, push my brainto absorb an entire book in 6 hours n 30mins before i officially numb..hahahahaa

Hadoii la..this morn when i open the question paper i just smile..because there only two question i studied on..the other three APTB..muahaha,..luckily just before i when inside the exam hall i read one of y fren notes..tat so i manage to answer 2 n a half question..hikhikhik

Then i just clear my mind think positively n make use of my common sense (which i doubt is realiable as i just sleep for couple of hours), i answer the rest of it..when i finally looked around i saw almost all of my friend have no idea on how to answer those question n winking2 askin me for answer..i smile again n said "hantam saja weyyy.."

So moral of the story..check n double check the exact exam date..n study a week before not a day before or couple of days before..hadoiii...

Now i wonder, does anyone want me if i dun hold a degree? I would not want me..how2? Wat if i fail this paper? Huwaaaa....

P/s- xde mood..need a hug..n i want YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment